Water Wells & Pump Systems
HDCI is a full service water well contractor with licenses in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. With both well construction and pump installation licenses, HDCI is your single source for your water well project.
- Well construction
- Pump installation
- Cistern installation
- Well rehabilitation – chemical and mechanical
- Well testing & inspection
- Water quality sample collection
HDCI uses only the highest quality materials and supplies and any customer can be sure that their well is done with the highest quality standards and procedures available.
HDCI complies with, and in most cases, exceeds, all state regulations in well construction to assure a quality, dependable water well.
- Colorado License #736
A typical completion of a residential well by HDCI includes:
- 7″ steel surface casing cemented in, 19 ft minimum
- Certa-Loc PVC well casing
- Machine slotted well screen
- Uniform granular gravel pack
- Well development, yield test, baseline water sample & chlorination
Links to Colorado Division of Water Resources:
- GWS-11 Change in Owner Name/Address
- GWS-44 Residential Water Well Permit Application
- GWS-45 General Purpose Water Well Permit Application
If you need a new system, HDCI will combine the latest technologies in submersible pumps, pressure tanks and controls, for a system that meets your demands and gives you constant, consistent pressure throughout your home.
Our expertise is in the following:
- Submersible well pump systems
- Cistern/Booster pump systems
- Irrigation pump systems
- Variable frequency drives
- Solar pump systems
We provide sales for the following quality brands:
If you have an existing system that needs attention, HDCI is equipped to provide on-site service and repairs for all segments of water wells and pump systems. Our service trucks and factory trained technicians are outfitted with the knowledge and supplies to get your system back on line in a timely manner. We provide on-site service and repairs for all brands of pumps.